предложения, поставив наречия, заключенные в
скобках, на соответствующее место:
1. You are the last to arrive
(always). 2. She is late (never). 3. Have you
seen him (ever)?
4. Have you spoken to him (yet)? 5. The teacher
has not come (yet). 6. I write to him (often),
but he answers my letters (seldom). 7. The fire
was extinguished (quickly). 8. I am indebted
you for your help (deeply). 9. I shall be glad
to visit you (always). 10. He answered our questions
(impatiently). 11. We try to work well (always).
12. I have heard of it (often). 13. He
gets up before half past eight (never). 14.
It has been said (before, often). 15. It was
late in the
day, and the sun had disappeared (almost). 16.
He is seven years old (already), 17. I do not
think he has played (ever, before, so badly).
18. I shall forget it (never). 19. Have you
(lately, there). 20. He is in time (always).
21. The sun is shining (to-day, brightly). 22.
able to carry his trunk (hardly). 23. He has
been invited there (never). 24. I had to tell
twice (never). 25. You ought to get off a tram
when it is moving (never). 26. He used to come
here every morning (always). 27. You can expect
him to do that (hardly). 28. I agree with you
(quite). 29. He broke the window with his ball
(nearly). 30. I can believe such a story as
(scarcely). 31. I get letters from him (sometimes).
32. You will see him (to-morrow, here).
33. I have money to buy the radio set (enough).
34. He is clever to understand it (enough).