1. The building which
you can see over there is very old
2. His first book, which was written
in 1925, was a story of the sea —
описательное. 3. I don't know the exact
place where it happened — индивидуализирующее.
4. The news that he was coming reached
us early in the evening —
определительное предложение, выполняющее
функцию приложения. 5. This is
the book you need — индивидуализирующее.
6. Yesterday I met an old school
fellow, whom I recognized at once —
описательное. 7. My father, who
old sailor, often tells me
stories about the sea — описательное. 8.
I live in the
house the top of which can be seen over
the trees — индивидуализирующее.
9. This is the same story that I heard
ten years ago — индивидуализирующее.
10. She was met on her arrival by a man, whose
face she had never seen before
— описательное. 11. I
gave him fifty roubles, which was all
I had with me —
описательное. 12. He
is the most interesting man trjat I
have ever met — индивидуализирующее
13. There are over eight hundred theatres in
the Soviet Union,
which give their performances in fifty
different Soviet languages — описательное.
14. A receipt which is signed by the
captain for the goods taken on
board is called a bill of lading
— классифицирующее. 15. A
public sale at which
goods are sold to the highest bidder
is called an auction — классифицирующее.
16. That is the only book by Galsworthy that
he has not read — индивидуализирующее.
17. I said nothing, which made him still
more furious — относящееся
ко всему предложению в целом.