Поставьте глаголы, стоящие
в скобках, в зависимости от смысла, в Present
Indefinite, Present Continuous, Present Perfect
или Present Perfect Continuous:
1. Helen (to learn) English
at the Institute. She (to learn) English since
2. They are busy now. They (to discuss) an important
question. They (to discuss) it since five o'clock.
3. Where is Comrade Petrov? — He (to work) in
the library. — He (to work) long? — Yes, he
(to work) since morning.
4. My brother (to be) in hospital. He (to be)
there for ten days.
5. Comrade Ivanov (to teach) French. He is a
very experienced teacher. He (to teach) French
lor fifteen years.
6. I (to know) Peter well. — Since when you
(to know) him? — I (to know) him since 1940.