жирным шрифтом слова соответствующим вспомогательным
She asked me to go with her and I went
She asked me to go with her and I did.
1. We expect to arrive at five
o'clock. If we arrive we shall
be just in time.
2. He probably went alone. If he went
alone, he must have found the journey
3. Are you going out? If you are going
out, I should like you to buy some
4. I think he has read the book. If he has
read it, ask him to give it to you.
5. He thinks that he knows the subject very
well, but he doesn't know it very well.
6. I asked her whether she spoke English well
and she said she spoke English well.
7. She rarely smiles, but when she smiles
she looks very charming.
8. "Won't you come in?" she said,
and they came in.