Поставьте глаголы, стоящие
в скобках, в зависимости от смысла, в Past Indefinite,
Past Continuous, Past Perfect или Past Perfect
1. He not (to see) me as he
(to read) when I (to come) into the room.
2. When he was in Gorki he (to visit) the places
where he (to play) as a boy.
3. The telegram (to arrive) five minutes after
you (to leave) the house.
4. It (to rain) hard last night when I (to leave)
5. The train could not stop because it (to travel)
too fast at the time.
6. When I (to call) for my friend, his sister
(to tell) me that he (to leave) half an hour
7. I (to shout) to him to stop, but he (to run)
too fast and not (to hear).
8. Large crowds (to wait) at the station when
the Soviet delegation (to arrive).